NPC Men's Ministry
About Men's Ministry at NPC:
Our intent as a church is to create ways for men to connect in true friendships that lead to Christlikeness. We do this through small group studies, large group gatherings and through recreational and volunteering events. Email Nate for more information on the following opportunities.
To study God's Word, we have established several different opportunities including the following:
- Annual Coed Golf Outing: September 17, 2017 at Golf Club of Dublin
- Men's Night: a gathering of men to share a meal and stories of God's work in the lives of men.
- Monday, September 25, 7:00 pm @Nate's house for BBQ, fellowship and prayer
- Monday, November 6, 7:00 pm @NPC for food, story and prayer
- Men's Journey Discipleship Groups meet weekly; Monday nights during the school year
- Discussing sermons over breakfast every Tuesday morning at 7:00 AM in the back room at First Watch in Dublin
- Evening and morning studies all over the Dublin area with dedicated leaders
- Short term studies on Monday nights, including: Galatians, Idolatry, Gospel-Centered Living, Gospel-Centered Work, more
- Men's Retreat: Feb 2018, dates to be determined soon
We have a desire for every Christian man to connect with Christ in meaningful ministry, to be able to serve in ways that are specifically suited to men. There are several ways to serve in the church, including worship techs, maintenance, helping other families with needs, teaching classes and helping in the Children's Ministry.
Updated: Aug 25, 2017