NPC Men's Ministry
About Men's Ministry at NPC
Our intent as a church is to create ways for men to connect in true friendships that lead to Christlikeness. We do this through small group studies, large group gatherings and through recreational and volunteering events. Email Nate for more information on the following opportunities.
To study God's Word, we have established several different opportunities including the following:
- Men's Night: a gathering of men to share a meal and stories of God's work in the lives of men.
- Men's Journey Discipleship Groups meet weekly; Monday nights during the school year, kickoff is August 27, 2018
- Discussing sermons over breakfast every Tuesday morning at 7:00 AM in the back room at First Watch in Dublin
- Evening and morning studies all over the Dublin area with dedicated leaders
- Short term studies on Monday nights, including: Galatians, Idolatry, Gospel-Centered Living, Gospel-Centered Work, more
- Marriage Coaching | a dedicated time four times per year to develop their marriages and foster healthy growth
- Men's Retreat: 2019 TBD
Fellowship and Ministry
- Annual Coed Golf Outing: September 9, 2018 at
- Daddy Daughter Breakfast, Feb 2019
- Serving Opportunities including: work days, tech help, set building, maintenance and repairs, teaching and guiding others
Vision and Mission
We have a desire for every Christian man to connect with Christ in meaningful ministry, to be able to serve in ways that are specifically suited to men. There are several ways to serve in the church, including worship techs, maintenance, helping other families with needs, teaching classes and helping in the Children's Ministry.
Men's Retreat | January 26-27, 2018
- Men's Retreat Audio Links
- Men's Retreat Evaluation Form
- Take a look below for ways to connect with other guys this spring...
Updated: June 1, 2018