NPC Men's Ministry
Men's Retreat | January 26-27, 2018
For guys who are in Middle School and up. We welcome Pastor Doug Aldrink to lead our men in considering God’s Word. We’ll have dinner and a session on Friday, then come back Saturday morning for breakfast and two more sessions before lunch. The time will be spent in learning, small group interaction, and fellowship. The cost for the retreat is $30 for both days, $15 if you can only make one. Scholarships are available.
Men's Retreat | Register Now
Scholarship Request | Please contact Nate if you are in need of a scholarship
Speaker: Pastor Doug Aldrink. Doug retired this past September from 40+ years of pastoring in the Christian Reformed Church. He has led many men’s retreats and looks forward to challenging the men of our church and their friends and coworkers.
Focus: “Battle Ready” | We will look together Joshua’s story to see how the Spirit of God helps us become better leaders and how to follow God’s plan for our lives.
Schedule for the weekend:
- Friday night 7-9 pm | Donato's Pizza and Subs served at 6:45 pm at the church
- Saturday morning 8-12 | Bob Evans Breakfast at 8:00 am and finishing up before lunch
About Men's Ministry at NPC:
Our intent as a church is to create ways for men to connect in true friendships that lead to Christlikeness. We do this through small group studies, large group gatherings and through recreational and volunteering events. Email Nate for more information on the following opportunities.
To study God's Word, we have established several different opportunities including the following:
- Men's Night: a gathering of men to share a meal and stories of God's work in the lives of men.
- Men's Journey Discipleship Groups meet weekly; Monday nights during the school year
- Discussing sermons over breakfast every Tuesday morning at 7:00 AM in the back room at First Watch in Dublin
- Evening and morning studies all over the Dublin area with dedicated leaders
- Short term studies on Monday nights, including: Galatians, Idolatry, Gospel-Centered Living, Gospel-Centered Work, more
- Men's Retreat: January 26-27, 2018 (see below)
- Marriage Coaching: dedicated time together four times per year to encourage our marriages and foster healthy growth
Fellowship and Ministry
- Annual Coed Golf Outing: September 17, 2017 at Golf Club of Dublin
- Serving Opportunities including: work days, tech help, set building, maintenance and repairs, teaching and guiding others
Vision and Mission
We have a desire for every Christian man to connect with Christ in meaningful ministry, to be able to serve in ways that are specifically suited to men. There are several ways to serve in the church, including worship techs, maintenance, helping other families with needs, teaching classes and helping in the Children's Ministry.
Updated: Dec 19, 2017