NPC Men's Ministry
What's coming up?
Men's Retreat | Friday, February 3, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm & Saturday, February 4, 8:00 am -1:00 pm
We encourage NPC men to attend and to invite friends & neighbors. Former NPC Pastor Dr. Dave Dorst, presently pastor at Lakes and Hills Presbyterian Church in Leesburg FL and former NPC Associate Pastor, will be our guest speaker at the event.
Full of Grace and Truth: How Knowing God Enables us to Know Ourselves | Each of the three sessions will focus on the qualities of God, relating them to our lives as men.
Our intent as a church is to create ways for men to connect in true friendships that lead to Christlikeness. We do this through small group studies, large group gatherings and through recreational and volunteering events.
To study God's Word, we have established several different opportunities including the following:
- Men's Journey Discipleship Groups meet weekly; Monday nights during the school year
- Discussing sermons over breakfast every Tuesday morning at 7:00 AM in the back room at First Watch in Dublin, email for details
- Evening and morning studies all over the Dublin area with dedicated leaders
- Short term studies on Monday nights, including: Galatians, Idolatry, Gospel-Centered Living, Gospel-Centered Work
- Men's Night: a gathering of men to share a meal and stories of God's work in the lives of men, Next Night: Monday, Feb 13, 7 pm
- Men's Retreat: Feb 3-4
We have a desire for every Christian man to connect with Christ in meaningful ministry, to be able to serve in ways that are specifically suited to men. There are several ways to serve in the church, including worship techs, maintenance, helping other families with needs, teaching classes and helping in the Children's Ministry.