npc | youth - Stillwater
Stillwater is our home for our Middle School and High School ministries, and includes Bible studies, weekly meetings, Sunday school, crazy events, and even periodic road trips & retreats! For more information contact Pastor Drew Wilkins.
Follow us on:
- Instagram: @stillwaterdublin (https://www.instagram.com/stillwaterdublin/)
- Facebook: @stillwaterdublin (https://www.facebook.com/StillwaterDublin/)
- Twitter: @StillwaterNPC (https://twitter.com/StillwaterNPC)
The Summer Program!
Last minute studies, rushed papers, deal with that one dude on the group project who just won't get his part done, overlapping graduation parties, & the beginnings of the "chaco tan" ...Yep, it's time to start thinking about the SUMMER!!!
A week of adventure atop Lookout Mountain, GA at Covenant College including: team challenges, competitions, white water rafting, hanging out, praise and worship, a themed dance party, small group discussions, Mr. T’s Pizza, mountainside slip’n’slide, color war, dodgeball tournament, and good stuff from God’s Word! Not to mention all the ridiculous and goofy things that happen on road-trips, and the video evidence to prove it later. Come be a part of the stories that will get told for years to come!
Observe the gospel in action. Explore an amazing city, learn about poverty, and take action to serve with and learn from a skillfully established and intentionally engaged organization, BridgeBuilders. Learn and practice the broader gospel principles that fuel this specific ministry in Woodlawn, South Chicago, and consider how we they can fuel how we live and love in our own lives and neighborhoods as well. By stepping out of your comfort-zone and into this urban context, change happens, worldviews are stretched, spiritual growth is engaged, passion for justice is increased, and faith is strengthened.
- June 3rd - Summer Kick Off!
- June 10th - Bratwurst & the Bible
- June 17th - Bratwurst & the Bible | BridgeBuilders Mtg. 1
- June 24th - Bratwurst & the Bible
- July 1st - Bratwurst & the Bible | BridgeBuilders Mtg. 2
- July 8th - Summer Stillwater!
- Jul. 15-21 — BridgeBuilders! This trip will yank you out of your comfort zone and put you to work crossing cultures, embodying your beliefs, learning at the feet of others, and sharpening your understand of what it means to follow God. Many summer trips with offer a lot to you; this one will ask a lot of you as well. Registration will begin after Spring Break.
- July 22nd - Off
- July 29th - Bratwurst & the Bible
- August 5th - Final Summer Stillwater!
- September 2nd - Autumn Stillwater Begins @ NPC!
- Paintball maybe?
- June 6th - Summer Kick Off!
- June 13th - Pool-Side Study
- June 20th - Pool-Side Study
- Jun. 23-27 — The EDGE!!! Join over a thousand other students atop Lookout Mountain, GA on the campus of Covenant College while we spend time in God’s Word, rip down the mountainside slip’n’slide, run obstacle courses, have a crazy dance party, sing way too loudly, go a’pirating on white water rafts, and who knows what else!
- June 27th - Off
- July 4th - Off (Ka-BOOM!)
- July 11th - Summer Stillwater!
- July 18th - Pool-Side Study
- July 25th - Pool-Side Study
- August 1 - Pool-Side Study
- August 8th - Final Summer Stillwater!
- August 29th - Autumn Stillwater Begins @ NPC!
- Also, paintball maybe?
MS | 7:00-8:30pm @ NPC
HS | 6:00-8:00pm @ NPC
"...that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God."
- 2 Corinthians 5:19–20
Ever wonder exactly what it means to be a "Christian?" How exactly your life should be difference because of your faith? This year we're exploring what is closes to God's heart, and how he is working that out today and throughout history.
6:30am @ Starbucks (6510 Perimeter Dr.)
High Schoolers, don't get out of rhythm with the Word! Take this chance to keep yourself anchored in Scripture mid-week. We'll take time to order food & java, and then open up the Bible to read it through, talk it over, work how it can fuel our days, and then wrap up with prayer by 7:20. If rides are needed, just let me know!
Don't worry, there's lots more to do beyond speaking up front or leading discussion groups! In fact, there are about a dozen different volunteer roles and needs that go into making Stillwater happen each term. Whether your gifts equip you to assist with administration, help manage funds, lead games, offer a host home, or even just provide snacks,